Axure is a powerful prototyping tool used by designers, UX professionals, and product managers to create engaging wireframes, prototypes, and documentation. Before getting started with Axure, it is essential to understand the terms and conditions of the Axure End User License Agreement (EULA).
The Axure EULA is a legal contract that outlines the terms and conditions for using the software. It governs the relationship between the user (you) and Axure Software Solutions, Inc. (Axure). By installing or using the software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the EULA.
Here are some key takeaways from the Axure EULA:
1. Licence Grant: Upon payment of the license fee, Axure grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use the software.
2. Restrictions: You are not allowed to sell, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer the software to any third party. You are also prohibited from reverse engineering or decompiling the software.
3. Intellectual Property: Axure owns all intellectual property rights in the software, including any updates or upgrades. You are not allowed to copy, modify, or distribute any part of the software without Axure`s written consent.
4. Termination: Axure reserves the right to terminate the license agreement at any time if you breach any of the terms and conditions of the EULA. In such cases, you must immediately cease using the software.
5. Warranty and Liability: Axure does not warrant that the software will be error-free or that it will meet your specific requirements. Axure disclaims any liability for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software.
6. Compliance: You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations when using the software.
7. Updates and Upgrades: Axure may provide updates or upgrades to the software from time to time. These updates or upgrades may include new features or bug fixes.
In conclusion, the Axure EULA is a legal agreement that governs the use of the software. It is important to read and understand the terms and conditions of the EULA before installing or using the software. By agreeing to the EULA, you are agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by Axure. Good luck with your prototyping!